Thursday, November 11, 2010

Journal Day 1

Journal Question: Choose 5 adjectives to describe yourself (i.e entertaining). Choose 5 verbs to describe yourself (i.e. swimming). Choose 5 nouns to describe yourself(i.e. Torontonian). Add any other words you would like.

Feel free to post your responses here.

Remember: if you do not want to share with the class you can make it so that ONLY my account can see, or wait until the final hand-in to give them to me. I RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY AND DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO SHARE EVERYTHING WITH THE CLASS.


I encourage you to keep a private blog, but as I said before make sure that you select the option for no one to be able to see OR create a separate account!

1 comment:

  1. organized, caring, laid back, radiant, happy

    Running, working, talking, listening, helping

    Dog lover, small town, love, communication, happiness

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.